Buying it, even when you like it, might not be the best decision
I was A F R A I D of this bike but I accepted my friend’s invitation to try it anyway.
It’s not an ordinary bike, my friend owns an e-bike (electric).
A bike with a throttle among other powerful features which scared me a bit. No one has ever called me a thrill-seeking daredevil.
I seriously had to pray a little and S T O P visualizing myself flying over the handlebars when I switch over from manual pedaling to power pedaling.
Now that I’ve experienced riding a bike without needing to walk it up hills, (that’s embarrassing) there’s no turning back.
I’m able to simply PRETEND to pedal for miles without breaking a sweat.
Even though I’m hooked on powerful electric bikes, I’m not buying one of my own because:
- I know I won’t take the time to ride it in order to justify the investment.
- I’d rather save the money for my next hiking vacation, something I enjoy even more.
- My friend is willing to lend me her bike while she rides her hubby’s bike on the trails with me.
- I would need to store, charge and maintain it.
- They are also available for rent in Madison, WI
- Our weather kind of stinks most of the year, not really biking weather, at least for me.
I highly recommend trying new things, even if it scares you.