Simply Organized has the service options and support you need to become more organized.
Home Organization Services
Hi, I'm Jill Annis, Madison, Wisconsin's Premier Home Organization Service Provider. I've been helping clients for over 20 years with:
In-Home Organizing Coaching
When your looking to organize your home but have no idea where to start, I'm your compassionate and nonjudgmental guide; with over 20 years of experience, I'll help you declutter and organize:
- Clothing closets
- And more
Each in-home session is 2-3 hours. Jill is fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- We start with a phone call so I can learn about the areas you want to improve.
- We set an appointment to meet in person. I’ll work alongside you and provide essential support as we sort and you make decisions about your things.
- All while helping you eliminate the overwhelm while implementing sustainable custom, functional systems.
My Areas of Expertise
Are you dreaming of clean countertops? How about a clutter-free kitchen that makes dinners and entertaining as simple as possible? I’m your decluttering partner who knows the importance of a maintainable system.
Deciding to pare down and donate items is hard to do independently. That’s where I come in! We’ll streamline without the overwhelm. I have the expertise to get your closet to save you precious time getting dressed in the mornings. You’ll also get the most mileage out of the space you have.
Household Papers Organization:
Stacks of household paperwork will shrink as we work together. Decisions will become easier when you know what papers to keep. You’ll no longer waste time sifting through piles to find essential documents because you’ll have a system.
In-Person appointments are available, on a limited basis, in Madison, Wisconsin, and its nearby surrounding communities, including Middleton, Verona, and Fitchburg. Call to inquire about your area.
Available Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Rate: $100 hour, with a 2-hour session minimum.
Email Consultations for Home Organization
When you’d like some guidance on where to start with your DIY home organization project, email consultations are just the ticket.
- Set up a call to discuss briefly where you need direction.
- You’ll email me photos of the area we will tackle together.
- I’ll email you back with the exact steps to get started and the process to follow to achieve your goal.
- If you get stuck, you can email me back with questions.
Rate: $75 per area
Virtual Organizing Coaching
When you’re looking to make lasting change in moving from cluttered chaos to organized bliss, virtual coaching will support you through the entire process. We’ll meet via Zoom and start transforming your home and your routines.
Think about the progress you'll make when you have a customized game plan (with small steps) plus accountability.
I’m compassionate and encouraging. And you should know when we work together; we have fun!
My job is to get to know you and your goals. Then, I teach you all my expert tips and tricks through my non-judgmental, caring approach to coaching. Here are just a few sample topics we cover in our virtual sessions:
- Finding homes for things
- Simple sorting and categorizing techniques
- Organizing products you need (and don’t need!)
- What to do with sentimental items
- Paper systems
- How to let things go when you feel attached
- Create a game plan specific to your goal
- How to stay organized
- How to discard things
- We’ll chat on the phone to answer any questions you have and set up our first virtual Zoom session. Each Zoom session is 30-60 minutes long.
- We'll discuss your goals during our 30-60 minute call and formulate a step-by-step plan. I’ll provide support and encouragement when you feel stuck.
- After our call, I’ll send you an email summary, including a suggested task list to help you move toward your goal.
- You embark on your organization journey, entirely in control of the process, with resources in hand and me as your guide, leading you through each step. I promise not to overwhelm you.
- And, I’m just an email or text away if you get stuck.
- I'll be your coach for as long as you need accountability and support.
Virtual organization coaching is for you, if:
- You are ready to clear away the clutter; you just don’t know where to start.
- You are no stranger to hard work, but you want a cheerleader in your corner.
- You are looking for lasting change and need a friendly expert to help you transform your home into a place of organized peace.
- You are seeking ongoing accountability, not judgment.
- You do or don't live in the Madison, WI area and want non-judgmental help to regain control of your home.