Perfect, Clutter-Free Mom’s Day Gifts
If you want to honor your mom, grandmother or someone who has been “like a mom” to you, there are some wonderful, meaningful options that will not add clutter to their lives.
First of all, consider the following:
Has she dropped gift hints? If so, then at least you know she wants the gift and will use it.
What hobbies does she enjoy?
Now for some options:
- If she enjoys reading she might like a gift card to a local book store, Amazon.com or I-tunes for book downloads.
- If she gardens give her a potted outdoor plant, gift card to a nursery, or offer to help plant her garden.
- Is she a bird lover? Present her with seed for her bird feeder.
- Does she love to cook? A gift card to a store that specializes in spices, oils or vinegar may be nice.
- Has she been asking you to teach her a skill you excel at? Spend time teaching her to knit, paint, cook, play golf, tennis, garden, play the piano or organize.
- Is she in need of some pampering? A gift card for a massage, pedicure or manicure may be perfect.
- Do you enjoy each other’s company? Take her out to lunch, dinner, to a movie, or a concert.
- If she is sentimental a handwritten note telling her how special she is would be lovely.
Make this mother’s day a clutter-free day! Leave a comment with your clutter-free gift ideas.
The gift of organization is clutter-free! Contact Jill if you are interested in learning about her gift certificates. 608-575-7467