[Day 2] Top of Fridge: Kitchen Clutter Clear Out
Do you have clutter on the top of your fridge? It’s really hard not to use that space for
storage clutter. It’s a flat surface, out of the way, and perfect for the stuff you can’t fit into a cabinet.
Unfortunately, once we put stuff up there, we tend to forget about it. Has this happened in your kitchen? Follow the steps below and clear out the clutter.
- Remove everything from the top of your fridge.
- Toss stale food and put away things that don’t belong up there (toys, clothing, trash, papers).
- Wipe the surface; there will probably be a thick layer of kitchen grease and grime.
- Be selective when you put items back. Don’t let the clutter return.
- Use baskets or bins to contain items.
- Repeat this process a couple times a year.
You may find some treasures while clearing the clutter off the top of your fridge. What is the most unusual item you found?