12 Days of Simple yet Meaningful Gift Ideas
Gifts can be meaningful and fun without adding more stuff to the recipient’s life. If this is important to you but you need some inspiration, use this list. Many of these gifts are available online which is perfect for last-minute shoppers.
Days of Meaningful, Clever Gift Ideas
- A one-year membership to Amazon Prime for music, movie, and Amazon shopper. They can buy the things they really need without paying for shipping.
- A subscription to stream and download online yoga classes or a yoga studio membership for the bendy person who needs a little ohhmmmmm.
- Do you have someone that loves pampering? Present them with a spa gift card.
- A membership to a local museum, zoo, or aquarium.
- Make a date to have lunch, or dinner, or attend an event together.
- Do you have family members that are nature lovers? Buy them a pass to their state park or if they’re planning on visiting a few national parks in the coming year, surprise them with a national park pass.
- What about the reader who also frequently travels or has a long commute? A subscription to Audible books may keep them entertained.
- A jar of love notes. Write something you love about the person on strips of paper and fill a jar with the notes.
- Send an unexpected care package or snacks to a college student.
- Is there a movie/t.v. devotee on your list? Entertain them with a Netflix subscription.
- If they value a clean car they would appreciate car wash or car detailing gift cards.
- A subscription to a meal-in-a-box service.
Did you find some inspiration from the list? Let me know if you have other ideas you want to share.