You might be a professional organizer or love to organize if…
Because I’m a professional organizer who enjoys eliminating clutter and craves order, I have a few characteristics that may seem odd. You might be a professional organizer OR love to organize if….
- You’ve been caught labeling your daughter’s Barbie’s Dream home so Barbie can find her stuff.
- Trash and recycling day is your favorite day of the week.
- Your car usually contains bags of client’s or your donations and you are on a first name basis with Goodwill employees.
- You put something away before a family member is finished using it. This really annoys my family at times.
- You grocery shop on the same day every week and wish you could bag the groceries in an organized fashion.
- You start clearing the table before your family is finished eating. My poor husband is usually left alone toward the end of the meal.
- You buy plastic zipper bags in bulk because of their storage capabilities.
- You have a difficult time watching the TV show “The Middle” because you have an urge to organize their home.
- You open a friend’s drawer and offer to sort and organize it just because it’s fun!