Contact Jill at 608-575-7467
As mentioned in:
Weekly columnist for the Wisconsin State Journal: 2013-2017
SpareFoot Blog ----- 5 Ways Organizing Your Kitchen Will Help You Lose Weight
SpareFoot Blog ----- Organizing Your Workspace to Lose Weight
SimpleMost Blog ----- Are You Guilty Of These 9 Pet Peeves Of Professional Organizers?
SpareFoot Blog ----- How to Stay Organized When Unpacking in a New Home
Taste of Home-----Update Your Clean Routine
More Free Resources:
Join my free private Facebook group for more nonjudgmental support and encouragement from Jill and your peers. You'll find you aren't alone.
- Personal Paper Retention Guidelines
- FREE Madison, WI area shredding events
- Reduce Junk Mail free strategies
- Food Shelf Life Information
- Clutter-Free Gift Giving Ideas
- Sign up for the Wisconsin No Call List
- Book suggestions: Stuff: Compulsive Hoarding and the Meaning of Things, Buried in Treasures: Help for Compulsive Acquiring, Saving, and Hoarding
- Madison, WI area residents who need help selling stuff online. Contact Jonah's Online Sales
- If you lack the time or struggle with bill paying, preparing checks and bank deposits, balancing your checkbook or organizing and maintaining financial records, you are not alone! I recommend Mary's Daughter, LLC. a daily money manager for older adults and veterans. "Money Matters but People Matter More."
- Are you selling your home in the Madison, WI area and in need of an excellent home staging expert? Deb Lea of "Showcase Home Stagers"