Contact Jill at 608-575-7467
Jill is a weekly Columnist for the
Wisconsin State Journal. Read her articles here.
As mentioned in:
SpareFoot Blog —5 Ways Organizing Your Kitchen Will Help You Lose Weight
SpareFoot Blog—–Organizing Your Workspace to Lose Weight
SimpleMost Blog—–Are You Guilty Of These 9 Pet Peeves Of Professional Organizers?
More Free Resources:
- Personal Paper Retention Guidelines
- FREE Madison area shredding events
- Reduce Junk Mail free strategies
- Reduce Email with a free service, unroll.com
- Shredding Guidelines for Personal NOT Business Papers
- Food Shelf Life Information
- Clutter-Free Gift Giving Ideas
- Sign up for the Wisconsin No Call List
- Book suggestions: Stuff: Compulsive Hoarding and the Meaning of Things, Buried in Treasures: Help for Compulsive Acquiring, Saving, and Hoarding
- Are you selling your home in the Madison, WI area and in need of an excellent home staging expert? Deb Lea of “Showcase Home Stagers”
- Looking for a life coach or personal trainer? I recommend Ali McWilliams. Ali is a Certified Life Coach, Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Speaker, and NBC Fitness Expert.
With over 20 years of experience in the health and fitness industry, Ali’s passion to speak truth, light, strength, and positivity into women’s lives, grows each and every day. Ali’s “soul’s” purpose is for women to live in complete wellness – having a strong and healthy, mind, body and spirit, and for them to know who they are and why they are here. She hopes that by shining her light, it inspires others to do the same.
Listen to Jill’s organizing tips she shared as a guest on the Joy Cardin radio show.