Fall is a fun season with apple picking, corn mazes, pumpkin carving, and bon fires. It’s also a time to prepare for winter.
I’ve put together an indoor home maintenance checklist for fall.
- Clean carpets if needed.
- Clean wood floors.
- Change furnace filter.
- Have furnace inspected and tuned up.
- Have your chimney swept if you have a wood burning fireplace.
- Stock up on wood for your fireplace.
- Check smoke alarms and replace batteries.
- Replace CO2 batteries, if necessary.
- Switch out clothing for the season.
- Clean winter outerwear and take inventory of items your kids have outgrown and need replacing.
Block off time each week to complete an item or two off this checklist. Schedule time for fall fun also. Click here for Part 1: outdoor fall checklist.
What is your favorite fall activity?