Gifts can be meaningful and fun without adding more stuff to the recipient’s life. If this is important to you but you need some inspiration, use this list. As a plus, many of these gifts can be purchased on-line.
12 Days of Meaningful, Clever Gift Ideas
- A one-year membership to Amazon Prime for the music, movie and Amazon shopper. They can buy the things they really need without paying for shipping.
- A subscription to stream and download on-line yoga classes or a yoga studio membership for the bendy person who needs a little ohmmmm.
- Do you have a gal on your list who loves beauty products? Present them with a subscription to a monthly box of beauty samples.
- A membership to a local museum, zoo, or aquarium.
- A Costco membership.
- Do you have family members that are nature lovers? Buy them a pass to their state park or if they’re planning on visiting a few national parks in the coming year, surprise them with a national park pass.
- What about the reader who also frequently travels or has a long commute? A subscription to Audible books may keep them entertained.
- Kindle unlimited may be perfect for reading enthusiasts. Books are also available in audio formats.
- Send an unexpected care package or snacks to a college student.
- Is there a movie devotee on your list? Entertain them with a Netflix subscription, an unlimited movie pass or a gift card to their local theaters.
- If they value a clean car they would appreciate car wash or car detailing gift cards.
- A subscription to craft kits for the young creatives will keep them busy.
Did you find some inspiration from the list? Let me know if you have other ideas you want to share.